Bouygues Construction Information Technologies (BYCN IT) is the IT branch of Bouygues Construction, a global player in the building, civil works, energies and services sectors. Bouygues Construction operates at all points of the value chain of projects: finance, design, construction and facilities management (operation and maintenance). On every continent, our employees devise and develop solutions that help improve the environment and everybody’s lives.
As part of Bouygues Construction, the mission of BYCN IT is to provide the members of Bouygues Construction with IT services of high quality fitting with their businesses and to deploy solutions to improve communication and people collaboration through worldwide network. BYCN IT has offices in France, Morocco and Vietnam.
We are looking forward to cooperating with talented and motivated people.
- Prepare specifications for IT projects.
- Interface with client and project teams.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Responsible for the quality and success of Build and Run projects.
- Responsible for projects reporting and budget.
- Lead assigned teams to achieve release goals.
- At least 2 years of experiences in project management or Scrum.
- At least 3 years of experiences in software development.
- Good software development life cycle especially Scrum.
- Fluent French and English.
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and researching skills.
- Well organized.
- Can-do attitude.
Why BYCN IT VN?
Professional, Open-minded and Creative Environment:
- International, friendly, proactive, supportive workplace.
- Great teamwork with Agile mindset.
- Respect different perspectives.
- Strong sharing culture to improve individual development.
- Career and personal development plan for each individuals.
- Extensive training and in-depth knowledge sharing sessions.
- Online internal learning hub with various categories in software skill, soft skills, language skill.
- Be oriented and empowered for individual, team and organization goals.
Special Care for Employee
- Work from home 2 days/ week.
- Dell laptop and external monitor for your work.
- 100% salary on probationary period.
- Up to 2-month performance bonus.
- 15 annual leave days + 6 sick leave days (plus 1 annual leave day for 3-year working).
- Annual health check-up and premium health insurance for employee.
- Annual teambuilding activities – Company trip.
- Sport, personal activities sponsor.
Apply your CV to us via: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +84 352 434 305.