Bouygues Construction Information Technologies (BYCN IT) is the IT branch of Bouygues Construction, a global player in the building, civil works, energies and services sectors. Bouygues Construction operates at all points of the value chain of projects: finance, design, construction and facilities management (operation and maintenance). On every continent, our employees devise and develop solutions that help improve the environment and everybody’s lives.
As part of Bouygues Construction, the mission of BYCN IT is to provide the members of Bouygues Construction with IT services of high quality fitting with their businesses and to deploy solutions to improve communication and people collaboration through worldwide network. BYCN IT has offices in France, Morocco and Vietnam.
We are looking forward to cooperating with talented and motivated people.
- Lead several technical and operational security assessments in different environments inside Bouygues’ Information System (IS).
- Advise remediation to operational teams to found vulnerabilities and raise security awareness among them in order to reduce the IS security risks.
- Looking for unknown weaknesses and investigating on less known parts of the IS which will sometimes be realized with the Blue Team to gain better vision.
- Lead OSINT projects to find public vulnerabilities in Bouygues’ IS.
- Cyber Security skills:
- You prefer to be a Web Security Tester /RED Team player or having experience as BLUE Team member (want to change career path).
- Strong knowledge about basic Security Concepts.
- Good to have CEH/GWAPT/CompTIA Security+ or similar skills.
- Understand vulnerabilities assessment report, the context and hypothesis of their exploitation for better security risk assessment. Be able to advise on vulnerability remediation or mitigation.
- Define and lead the operational tests and regular checks, automate and industrialize scanning processes.
- Technical watch: stay up to date on new vulnerabilities, new attacks ways, new attack vectors and patching state.
- Be able to identify the risk for the business or familiar with Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS).
- Be able to lead OSINT projects and crawl the web to find public vulnerabilities on Bouygues’ IS.
- Familiar with any Security Standard like OWASP/CIS/NIST/MITRE…
- Experience with security tool:
- Scanning tool.
- Audit tool.
- Assessment tool.
- Request/response capture tool (Web app testing).
- Profile requirements:
- Bachelor graduated in Network Engineering.
- 3 or 5 years experience in cybersecurity.
- Development knowledge with the OS (Python, bash, PowerShell).
- Security knowledge on Web, OS, infra, Mobile applications and network.
- Knowledge of different security tools, their pros and their cons.
- Autonomous on the projects you lead.
- Capable to communicate about advances and troubles on projects and audits.
- The knowledge of audit methodologies is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- French is a big plus.
- Rigorous, concerned for the quality.
- Methodical/ Organized/ Open minded.
- Analyzing needs and constrains.
- Good resolving problem and writing skills.
- Team and collaborative spirit.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Customer service orientation:
- Strong aptitude for understanding the user process.
- Helping to structure the request.
- Assisting/advising team service.
What We Offer?
Professional, Open-minded and Creative Environment:
- International, friendly, proactive, supportive workplace.
- Great teamwork with Agile mindset.
- Respect different perspectives.
- Strong sharing culture to improve individual development.
- Career and personal development plan for each individual.
- Extensive training and in-depth knowledge sharing sessions.
- Online internal learning hub with various categories in software skill, soft skills, language skill.
- Be oriented and empowered for individual, team and organization goals.
Special Care for Employee
- Work from home 2 days/ week.
- Dell laptop and external monitor for your work.
- 100% salary on probationary period.
- Up to 2-month performance bonus.
- 15 annual leave days + 6 sick leave days (plus 1 annual leave day for 3-year working).
- Annual health check-up and premium health insurance for employee.
- Annual teambuilding activities and company trip.
- Sport, personal activities sponsor.
Apply your CV to us via: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +84 352 434 305.