Bouygues Construction Information Technologies (BYCN IT) is the IT branch of Bouygues Construction, a global player in the building, civil works, energies and services sectors. Bouygues Construction operates at all points of the value chain of projects: finance, design, construction and facilities management (operation and maintenance). On every continent, our employees devise and develop solutions that help improve the environment and everybody’s lives.
As part of Bouygues Construction, the mission of BYCN IT is to provide the members of Bouygues Construction with IT services of high quality fitting with their businesses and to deploy solutions to improve communication and people collaboration through worldwide network. BYCN IT has offices in France, Morocco and Vietnam.
We are looking forward to cooperating with talented and motivated people.
- Analyze client requirements, master development framework, perform design and coding.
- Maintain and develop applications/websites for clients using PHP.
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs.
- Writing technical document as well as non-technical specifications along with record all procedures.
- Research and provide technical solution per request.
- Work closely with PMs and testers in completing projects.
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set.
What We Find?
- At least 4 years of experience as web application developer.
- Strong experience in PHP development and architecture related.
- Having experience with PHP framework like Drupal, WordPress or Symfony.
- Good knowledge in MySQL or other relational database MSSQL, POSTGRESQL.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and related concepts.
- Good experiences in debugging, performance test, security scan tools.
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and researching skills.
- Well-organized, Responsibility and Proactive.
- Can-do attitude and positive thinking.
What We Offer?
Professional, Open-minded and Creative Environment:
- International, friendly, proactive, supportive workplace.
- Great teamwork with Agile mindset.
- Respect different perspectives.
- Strong sharing culture to improve individual development.
- Career and personal development plan for each individual.
- Extensive training and in-depth knowledge sharing sessions.
- Online internal learning hub with various categories in Software skill, Soft skills, Language skill.
- Be oriented and empowered for individual, team and organization goals.
Special Care for Employee
- Work from home 2 days/ week.
- Dell laptop and external monitor for your work.
- 100% salary on probationary period.
- Up to 2-month performance bonus.
- 15 annual leave days + 6 sick leave days (plus 1 annual leave day for 3-year working).
- Annual health check-up and premium health insurance for employee.
- Annual teambuilding activities – Company trip.
- Sport, personal activities sponsor.
Apply your CV to us via: email@example.com or call: +84 352 434 305.